csp catelas  Index du Forum

S’enregistrer

csp catelas  Index du Forum FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion

Bienvenue 

ADRESSE EMAIL DU FORUM  csp.catelas@gmail.com

A  L  L  U  M  E  R    V  O  T  R  E    B  I  P    ! ! ! 

BIP obligatoire pour les interventions 

MESSAGE D'INFORMATION:

LE CAPITAINE jspg459 A DÉCIDÉ DE QUITTER LE CSP SON COMPTE EST DONC SUPPRIME COMME IL LE SOUHAITE !!

POUR INFOS LE MDJ A PARTIR DE MAINTENANT PARTICIPERA SI BESOIN A L INTERVENTION EN TANT QUE C/A

Florian59 est nommé en tans-que MDJ

Along@Came Jones

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    csp catelas Index du Forum -> Bureau -> Infirmerie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
martilan

Masculin
Point(s): 125
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 11:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: Along@Came Jones Répondre en citant

Along Came Jones > bit.ly/1ZfrPRY

Along Came Jones

10cf746e54
Tougher, more realistic westerns were just around the corner (Ford's "My Darling Clementine", Gregory Peck's "The Gunfighter" and James Stewart's collaborations with Anthony Mann, to name but a few examples) and Cooper was to find his last great role when he eschewed the overdone country hick in favour of the dignified seriousness of the marshal in the classic "High Noon".I love the Coasters' hit song of the same name as this film, penned by the great Leiber and Stoller partnership from a few years later than this and before watching, had hoped it had been inspired by a rollickingly funny and richly entertaining movie.I was wrong.  Lyrics Explore SongsMost popularFastest climbersRecently addedFeatured Explore AlbumsMost popularFastest climbersRecently addedNew releases Explore ArtistsMost popularFastest climbersRecently addedFeaturedBrowse by nameBrowse by genre Official ChartsOverviewSinglesAlbumsUnited StatesUnited KingdomCanadaAustraliaSwedenFinlandOther countries ContributeSubmitReviewMost WantedBecome Moderator . Director: Robert Rossen Stars: Gary Cooper, Rita Hayworth, Van Heflin 0 Next The Wreck of the Mary Deare (1959) Adventure Crime Drama 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 6.8/10 X A disgraced merchant marine officer elects to stay aboard his sinking cargo ship in order to prove the vessel was deliberately scuttled and, as a result, vindicate his good name. Lance Primotivo Candelara Eddie Whitfield Dennis Anderson Studio albums The Coasters The Coasters One By One Coast Along with The Coasters It Ain't Sanitary (with Billy Guy) Other albums The Coasters' Greatest Hits Greatest Hits That Is Rock & Roll All Time Greatest Hits Their Greatest Recordings: The Early Years The Coasters On Broadway This Is the Coasters The World Famous Coasters 20 Great Originals 16 Greatest Hits What Is the Secret of Your Success? Young Blood The Ultimate Coasters 20 Greatest Hits The Greatest Hits 50 Coastin' Classics: Anthology The Very Best of the Coasters Golden Hits Great Yakety Yak & Other Favorites All Our Best The Best of the Coasters Yakety Yak: The Platinum Collection The Definitive Soul: The Coasters There's a Riot Goin' On: The Coasters on Atco Only the Best of the Coasters Singles "Down in Mexico" "One Kiss Led to Another" "Young Blood" "Idol With The Golden Head" "Sweet Georgia Brown" "Gee, Golly" "Yakety Yak" "The Shadow Knows" "Charlie Brown" "Along Came Jones" "Poison Ivy" "What About Us" "Besame Mucho (Part I)" "Wake Me, Shake Me" "Shoppin' for Clothes" "Wait A Minute" "Little Egypt (Ying-Yang)" "Girls Girls Girls (Part I)" "(Ain't That) Just Like Me" "Ridin Hood" "The Climb (vocal)" "The P.T.A." "T'ain't Nothin' To Me" "Bad Detective" "Wild One" "Lady Like" "Let's Go Get Stoned" "Crazy Baby" "She's A Yum Yum" "Soul Pad" "She Can" "D. The TV show features various damsel in distress scenarios, whereby Sam abducts Sue and places her in peril, intended to force her to give him the deed to her ranch or face a gruesome death:. Origins and meaning[edit]. print correct Terms of Use . Aj V Super Reviewer Cute, tongue in cheek romance Western.

Told from the perspective of a person watching television, the song tells of the interaction between a gunslinger stock villain, "Salty Sam," and a ranch owner, "Sweet Sue," on an unnamed television show. Viking Adult. A gem. In the first verse, the narrator watches Sam attempt to kill Sue by cutting her in half in an abandoned sawmill. However, Sue is rescued, and Sam's plans foiled, by the hero a "tall, thin, slow-walkin', slow-talkin', long, lean, lanky" fellow named Jones. New! Highlight lyrics to add Meanings, Special Memories, and Misheard Lyrics. Privacy Policy Terms and Policies Ad Choices Copyright 2016 Fandango and Flixster. Melody Jones Loretta Young . The song is alluded to in the song "Million Dollar Bash" by Bob Dylan. "Along Came Jones" Singleby The Coasters B-side "That Is Rock & Roll" Released May 1959 Recorded March 26, 1959 Length 2:53 Label Atco 6141 Writer(s) Jerry Leiber and Mike Stoller The Coasters singles chronology "Charlie Brown" (1959) "Along Came Jones" (1959) "Poison Ivy" (1959) .

the raid 2 dtshistory of rockbreath 2007 is_safe:1a guide to chess tacticshusband boss young wifeeva angelina my wife's hot friendorcs must die skidrowsnow white and the seven dwarfs internalfate stay night pv2love hate season 2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 11:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    csp catelas Index du Forum -> Bureau -> Infirmerie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation